Newly renovated family home 15 mins from Waterton
Welcome to a peaceful vacation property nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. This comfortable, spacious family home has been newly remodeled and features a fully stocked kitchen with modern appliances, a spacious sunroom with a dining table and couches, 5 bedrooms with new bedding and pillows, 2 full bathrooms, and a large family space with a pool table, a large screen tv, game cupboard, and cozy couches. Located 2 mins from Payne Lake and 15 mins from Waterton Lakes National Park.
Price Per Night
$242.00 Winter Months (Sept – April)
$299. 00 Preseason (May-June)
$349.00 Summer (July-Aug)
plus $80 cleaning fee
What This Place Offers
- Hair dryer
- Cleaning products
- Body soap
- Hot water
- Essentials – Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Clothing storage: closet
- 53″ TV
- Game console: Nintendo Wii
- Pool table
- Books and reading material
- Pack ’n play/Travel crib
- Children’s books and toys
- High chair
- Children’s dinnerware
- Fireplace guards
- Board games
- Indoor fireplace: electric
- Portable fans
- Central heating
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Dedicated workspace – A desk or table with a chair and space for a laptop.
- Kitchen – Space where guests can cook their own meals
- Cooking basics – Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware – Bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- Stainless steel stove
- Stainless steel oven
- Hot water kettle
- Coffee maker: drip coffee maker
- Wine glasses
- Baking sheet
- Rice cooker
- Barbecue utensils – Grill, charcoal, bamboo skewers/iron skewers, etc.
- Dining table
- Private entrance – Separate street or building entrance
- Private patio or balcony
- Private backyard – Not fully fenced – An open space on the property usually covered in grass
- Fire pit
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ grill
- Free parking on premises
Security cameras on property Washer Air conditioning
+1 (403) 332-3259
Contact Pine View Retreat For More Detail and Availability
Check-in time is 3PM – 12AM (midnight)
There is a minimum of 2 night’s stay. When the Guest House is not being rented to large family groups, individual rooms can be reserved. For more information, please contact our host and managers, Josh Creason at (403) 332-3259 or Jan Creason at (403) 332-3259. You may also visit our website at: www.watertonaccommodations.com
- Strict policy – no refunds within 48 hours of arrival date.
- Cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund.
- Cancel within 7 days of check-in and the cost of the full reservation will be charged.
There are many tourist attractions within an hour’s drive from the Guest House: Head Smashed-In Buffalo Jump, Remington Carriage Museum (the largest of its kind in North America), Alberta LDS Temple, Lundbrick Falls, Frank Slide and Glacier National Park. In Cardston (16 miles) there is a movie theatre which also offers live theatre in the summer for those who enjoy acting and singing.
The Waterton Townsite is timelessly beautiful and undamaged by the Kenow Forest Fire of September, 2017. Businesses in Waterton Park offer rentals for paddleboards, kayaks, mountain bikes and surrey bikes. Shopping for unique gifts, dining at a wide variety of restaurants with delicious menus and exploring the local habitat and wildlife will keep you busy and entertained. There is also a beautiful 18-hole golf course and horse stables where you can go on a trail ride and explore the wilder side of Waterton, which may include a bear sighting, as well as elk, deer, red fox, moose, bighorn sheep and the like.
The vintage opera house plays the latest movies and often has live entertainment. And last but not least, there is a wonderful playground with a variety of options including a water spray park which is a blast for the little ones.
Pine View Retreat Testimonial
“He is caring host!”